Application and Removal
(Follow steps 1-4 for both application methods)
- Remove any existing nail polish or nail enhancements completely. Refer to our Instagram highlights for gel and acrylic removal if you need further instruction.
- Clip your nails short and file them into shape with the mini file included in application kit.
- Using a cuticle pusher or the orange wood stick included in application kit, gently push back the cuticle to expose as much of your natural nail as comfortably possible. Size each press-on to the correct finger and reshape the enhancement to the shape of your nail cuticle for the most natural look.
- Buff the surface of your natural nail with the mini file included in application kit for maximum adhesion.
- File the inside well (the contact area) of the press-on.
- Cleanse surface of natural nail with alcohol on a lint-free pad.
Using Nail Tabs
(Nail tabs included in application kit only)
- Choose nail tab that fits the selected nail.
- Apply sticky side to the surface of your natural nail with flat side at the tip of your nail.
- Remove protective plastic from nail tab and line the press-on up with your cuticle.
- Apply enhancement onto your nail starting from the cuticle and press with even pressure for 10-20 seconds.
Using Nail Glue
- Apply a drop of nail glue (included in application kit) onto the surface of your nail and press the artificial enhancement onto your natural nail with even pressure for 20-30 seconds. Be careful not to over-fill the well of the press-on with glue. It will cause the glue to over flow from the sides and back of the nail and can affect the appearance of the nail.
- If you experience any lifting, we recommend removing the tips to avoid any bacterial growth between your natural nail and the press-on tip. (See removal Instructions)
Items needed: acetone resistant bowl, 100% acetone, orange wood stick or cuticle pusher, file, buffer, cuticle oil.
- Clip the artificial press-on nails short to cut down soaking time.
- In a small bowl, pour an adequate amount of 100% acetone and soak fingers for 5-10 minutes.
- After 5-10 minutes, the press-ons should easily remove without much effort.
- Using an orange wood stick or metal cuticle pusher, gently lift the press-on nail from side wall to side wall.
- Use this opportunity to gently scrape any nail glue from the surface of your natural nail.
- After removal, use a file and buffer to re-shape and buff your nail to remove residual glue.
- Apply cuticle oil to restore moisture to your fingers and nails.
Removal Instructions to re-use your custom press-ons:
Items needed: cuticle oil, bowl of warm water, dish soap, orange wood stick or metal cuticle pusher, file, buffer, q-tips, 100% acetone.
- Thoroughly saturate cuticles and sides of your nails with cuticle oil concentrating on getting oil between the press-on and your natural nail.
- Soak your hands in a bowl of warm water and dish soap for 5-10 minutes.
- Using your orange wood stick or cuticle pusher start to lift the press-on gently from side wall to side wall.
- DO NOT pry the press-on from your natural nail.
- The longer you’ve worn your press-ons, the easier removal will be.
- Repeat soaking until press-ons detach with minimal effort.
- Using a file and buffer, reshape your natural nail and buff away any residual glue left on your natural nail.
- Apply cuticle oil to your nails.
- To RE-USE press-ons, gently remove the sticky nail tabs. OR saturate a q-tip with 100% acetone and clean the well of your press-on by gently removing residual glue. This will ensure a better fit for future use.