LL Nail Lounge will no longer be taking walk-ins or parties due to the health/safety risks concerning COVID-19. Please call to book your appointment. The health and safety of our clients and staff is our #1 priority. Please be aware of the following guidelines before booking your appointment.
COVID-19 Salon Guidelines
- All clients and staff MUST be wearing a mask at all times. We will not allow entry without proper face covering. Masks will be available for $3 while supplies last.
- Forehead temperature will be taken upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature above 99.9 degrees will be rescheduled.
- You will be required to wash your hands immediately after a temperature check and then sign a Consent Form.
- Work stations and tools will be disinfected with an EPA-registered disinfectant between clients.
- Clients will not be permitted into the salon until their scheduled appointment time. Please RING THE DOOR BELL to notify our staff of your arrival and they will check you in. NO guests or children under the age of 12 will be allowed inside. Due to capacity limitations, our doors will remain locked and any request for early entry may be denied.
- Personal items MUST remain in a purse or bag untouched for the duration of your service. This includes cell phones, jewelry, laptops/ipads. No exceptions.
- If you feel sickly or have ANY symptoms related to COVID-19, you will need to reschedule after a minimum of 14 days of self isolation.
- Clients with high risk, please refrain from booking an appointment. Your health and safety is our main priority.
We understand our profound responsibility to our customers. Should one of our employees test positive, here is what you can expect from us:
- All clients who have visited the facility within the prior two weeks will be contacted immediately.
- All future appointments will be canceled as we disinfect the facility, self-isolate, and await test results for the remaining employees.
We only book appointments over the phone so that we can have a thorough consultation regarding what services you'd like. If you cannot reach us, simply leave us a voicemail and we will return your phone call as soon as we can. At Little Luxuries Nail Lounge, we take great care in allocating the appropriate time and dedication to make sure our clients receive the best service possible. As we respect your time, there must be a mutual respect for our nail technicians’ time.
Booking Deposit Required
We now require $20 or 50% deposit of your total service (if your service is more than $50) to secure your appointment spot. Deposits will be applied towards your service total and you would only pay the difference at checkout.
What elicits deposit forfeiture?
No-showing to an appointment
Being more than 15 mins late
Rescheduling more than once
In an effort to avoid missed appointments, we send you a 24 hour text reminder to the phone number you provide during your booking. Please understand that it is YOUR responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times. Canceling your appointment at all results in forfeiture of deposit.
You are allowed to reschedule ONCE free of charge at least 24 hours prior to your booked time. If you are unable to reach us, voicemails or emails are acceptable ways to reschedule your appointment when they are received at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time.
What is considered a No Show?
- Not showing up to your appointment
- Rescheduling or Cancelling WITHIN 24 hours of your appointment
Client’s that NO SHOW more than 2 TIMES are required to pay FULL PRICE for future services during the time of the booking. If you fall into this category and cancel your appointment, you automatically forfeit the FULL AMOUNT of your deposit.
We want you to enjoy your time with us so please arrive promptly to your scheduled appointment. If you know that you are going to be late for your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible. However, if you arrive late by 15 minutes or more, we reserve the right to move on to the next client, meaning that you lose your appointed spot and forfeit your deposit. While we'll make every effort to accommodate you, you are still subject to DEPOSIT FORFEITURE. Therefore, as a courtesy to our next clients, your services may need to be changed or shortened to accommodate them.
Other Salon Policies
LLNL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO:
- Anyone with open or infected wounds
- Anyone with a nail condition that we suspect is contagious (fungus, wart)
- Anyone who is sick/ill health that could be contagious to other clients
- Anyone who is more than 15 minutes late to their appointment
- RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, MEAN CLIENTS
We have a no-refund policy on all services rendered at our nail lounge. We offer complimentary gel polish fixes on natural nails (chipping, peeling, discoloration) and Artificial nails within 3 days of your service. Chrome/Foils, matte top coats, and regular nail polish are not included in our 3 day grace period. We notify that matte top coats can stain on pale colors and chrome can easily chip but we do offer these services. If you break a nail or if your nails chip within the first 3 days after your service, you MUST call to notify us in those 3 days. We can then book you to have your nail fixed free of charge, otherwise a nail repair is $10+ depending on the length and design.
We secure our rhinestones with the industry’s best adhesive. From our professional experience, rhinestones typically last on nails for 3 weeks or more. Any rhinestones lost within the first 24 hours can be replaced free of charge as long as you call to let us know within the 24 hours. We do not know and can not control what our clients do with their nails, however, we always advise them to treat their hands with the utmost care. Your nails are JEWELS, not TOOLS.
Due to the influx in cost of materials such as gloves, masks, and disinfectants used to maintain proper sanitation, we have raised our prices. In an effort to maintain many of the amenities that Little Luxuries Nail Lounge provides, there is a 4% convenience fee on all credit card transactions. LLNL will still accept all forms of credit card payments (VISA, MC, AMEX, and Discover). Thank you for your continued patronage.